- Swimmers are to pool-runners as bikers are to land-runners.
- There are few things as annoying to the dedicated pool-runner as a cross-current.
- The pool-running belt that won't stay tight is one of the few things more annoying than a cross-current.
- You will make some very good friends pool-running. And you'll be shocked when you finally meet them on land, and realize that you are in fact very different heights.
- Key reason that pool-running is better than land-running -- nobody ever suggests that you carry your blackberry or cellphone with you while pool-running.
- If someone hits on you while you're pool-running, it's frustratingly hard to get away. You really are trapped.
- Yes, it is possible to chafe while pool-running. And bodyglide is much much less effective in the pool.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Sequel: Yet another 7 WTF/Duh!/Huh? Moments/Observations About Pool Running.
(previous in the series: 7 WTF/Duh!Huh? Moments/Observations About Pool-running and 7 More WTF/Duh!/Huh? Moments/Observations About Pool-running)